The Away From Home Festival 2023 is held at the Parco BussolaDomani, Lido di Camaiore (LU), Italy, on Saturday 19th August. Purchase tickets here: Ticketmaster – Ticketone.
Lido di Camaiore is close to many beautiful and touristic cities as Pisa (20 min), Lucca (20 min), Florence (60 min), Montecatini Terme (40 min) and La Spezia (40 min).
The venue will be the beautiful Bussoladomani Park, right in front of the stunning beaches of Tuscany. Fans will be able to lay down on the sandy beaches of Lido di Camaiore and then just cross the street to go the festival.
More info about the Festival here.
How to get to Lido di Camaiore
- By plane: The nearest airport is the international airport of Pisa, Galileo Galilei airport. From here, one can reach Lido di Camaiore, either by train (the airport has its own Pisa airport railway station) and then by taxi, or by the Lazzi bus lines.
- By train: Main train station is Viareggio train station / 14 minutes car drive – 5,7 km from venue.
- By bus: There is a bus stop at the venue, connected to the Viareggio train station.
The venue bus stop will be the point of arrival and departure of special busses by Eventi in Bus (enter TEAM-W discount code on the Event in Bus website to get a discount) which will cover the following routes:
- Firenze Villa Costanza – Prato – Pistoia – Montecatini Terme – Lucca – Lido di Camaiore
- Follonica – Cecina- Livorno- Pisa – Lido di Camaiore
- La Spezia – Sarzana – Massa – Lido di Camaiore
Special Busses will be active even after the show.